*SOLD* Linn Basik with Akito and extras, Benz cart available

strhd07

I'm original owner of this great little 'table. I've heard more detail, deeper bass, bigger soundstage from (much) more expensive 'tables, but the reason I've hung on to this is . . . music. It plays music, draws you in.

It's in great shape, even the dust cover is super clean. Only thing you notice cosmetically is a slight separation at the corners of the wood-grain vinyl plinth covering. Plinth itself is solid. Has the Akito I arm, far better than the earlier Basik arm. One of the hinges busted a while back, and I bought a replacement pair, so you have a spare in case the other one goes. It also comes with the None-felt mat, with Skin (to protect record from the mat itself), as well as the original Linn felt mat, which has gone slightly ovoid over the years.

The Benz MC20E2-H high-output cart you see has low hours, probably less than 200, and is a great match. That's available for an extra $100. If you need a phono preamp, too, I have a nice Parasound PPH-100 that I'll make a good package deal with.

Have box, packing, and manual. Prefer local pick-up from 23185 but can ship if needed.

Paypal add 3%.

$450 for 'table.

« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2010, 02:35 pm by strhd07 »