April Issue is now available

Affordable$$Audio

April Issue is now available
« on: 8 Apr 2010, 06:42 pm »
Loyal Readers:

Affordable$$Audio's April 2010 issue is now available for free download.  This month we review the Audio Space tube cdp, Mark & Daniel Diamond+ speakers, Audio-Technica headphones, and much more.

In addition, TONEAudio isssue 28 is availble right now as well.

Thanks for your support, and enjoy this month's issue by clicking on the image of the cover.

mcullinan

Re: April Issue is now available
« Reply #1 on: 8 Apr 2010, 06:59 pm »

gerald porzio

« Reply #2 on: 8 Apr 2010, 08:34 pm »
60% cables - @ least you're consistent.  The cable cos. celebrate ea. new issue. Keep the bottom feeders happy. More cables for the next issue.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #3 on: 8 Apr 2010, 08:50 pm »
60% cables - @ least you're consistent.  The cable cos. celebrate ea. new issue. Keep the bottom feeders happy. More cables for the next issue.
Gerald- You're trippin me out, dude.  You are relentless.

BTW, my product is reviewed in the issue.  As the publication does not publish feedback from manufacturers, here is what I had submitted:

'It’s impossible to know just listening what Iris Dement intended.  That shrillness could be caused by diffracted and out of time and phase waveforms summing in, what they do.  This causes an elevation in the frequency response just above our crossovers and into the domain of the female voice on most two way and some three way speakers'.  :)

Other than that, think JB rather liked them.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #4 on: 8 Apr 2010, 09:03 pm »
Gerald,
I suggest that you should not read Affordable Audio.  It seems to do nothing but bring out the worst in you and affects your math skills.  One cable article out of 7 articles is not exactly 60%.  Please find something else to bash.

gerald porzio

« Reply #5 on: 8 Apr 2010, 09:19 pm »
I suggest you relearn fractions. Under the old math, 3 out of 5 index products are 60%.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #6 on: 8 Apr 2010, 09:42 pm »
The first article of issue 52 April 2010 is on a Mark and Daniel monitor, the second on Skyware cables, the third on an Audiospace cd player, the fourth on Elemental Designs bookshelf speakers, the fifth on Touchstone Tweeter Surrounds by Diffractionbegone, the sixth is on Audi0-Technica headphones, the seventh is on the Lepai amplier, and there is even another article entitled From the Pulpit- which is not about cables.  Hmmmmm 1 divided by 7 times 100 = 14.2857142%

I will give you the benefit of the doubt- perhaps you are simply looking at the wrong issue.  However, you are most certainly wrong in your evaluation of my math skills.

gerald porzio

« Reply #7 on: 8 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm »
Au contraire. I paid attention during the fractions lesson or had a better teacher.

gerald porzio

« Reply #8 on: 8 Apr 2010, 10:31 pm »
My profound apology. I pulled up the wrong issue. Kudos to all.

starkiller

« Reply #9 on: 9 Apr 2010, 07:03 am »
Maybe a better teacher in math but certainly not in Internet skills  :D