550 + or - albums SOLD

china

550 + or - albums SOLD
« on: 7 Apr 2010, 04:19 pm »
Hello Again,

Posted these on the Audiogon website and there is interest there.......from far and near.......will be gone.......one way or another........now about the one hundred and forty plus audiophile albums.......180 to 200 gram vinyl albums from Mobile Fidelity, Sheffield Labs, TelArc, Crystal, Reference Recordings ect. ect.???? 

Hello,

I have over 550 albums for sale and/or trade. These are just regular everyday albums that are in very good condition, with the exception of some "ratty" album covers, that are just old and tired.

All albums come in sleeves, with the exception of the thirty five or so boxed sets.

All are packed in 12 & 1/2" X 12 & 1/2" X 12" boxes. My best estimate is that there are eighty albums per box. Six boxes packed with the estimated eighty or so albums per box. The remaining two boxes contain the/a mixture of single albums (about twenty or so) and the box sets. There are four or five box sets that were just oversized for the boxes and I will have to cut down a 13" X !3" box to ship these.

And "NO", I do not want to sit down and make a complete inventory!!!!  Would you???

I am just trying to pass along a collection of music mostly classical but a little bit of everything.

I am not trying to make money on this and thus am open to offers or advice on how to make this happen.

For some photos...email me and I will reply.   ralphlomaxmansfield@yahoo.com

As always, all the best.

« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2010, 03:32 am by china »

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Re: 550 + or - albums for sale or trade
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr 2010, 04:36 pm »
My recommendation is try local Craig's List.  You can't ship those.