Free Carver CT27-V

Hoosierdaddy

Free Carver CT27-V
« on: 23 Mar 2010, 02:47 am »
Good Evening AC Members!

I have one Carver CT27V available for no cost to a good home.  I bought this unit new and have the remote and manual.  It is fully functional and I would rate it as 6/10 for age and a little patina.  I work from home so I have plenty of boxes/packaging to ship out, I only want the new owner to pay shipping from 60647 (Chicago).  I only ask that it be enjoyed by a new owner or given to someone else (not that it would bring $$$$$ on the open market).  This unit has been used with a TFM-55 that I loaned to my parents for a few years.

Enjoy!
Hoosierdaddy

Mariusz

Re: Free Carver CT27-V
« Reply #1 on: 23 Mar 2010, 03:01 am »
That is great.
I am sure someone could use it.
 :thumb:

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #2 on: 23 Mar 2010, 10:46 am »
If no one closer to Chicago takes it in next month or two, I'd like it for my next project, to front a pr. of classD mono-blocks. But no hurry as I'm still in the middle of upgrading speaker xovers.

I always liked Carver, I have my Denon TT playing through my Carver 'The Receiver' I bought 25 years ago, as I type this.

Gene

Good Evening AC Members!

I have one Carver CT27V available for no cost to a good home.  I bought this unit new and have the remote and manual.  It is fully functional and I would rate it as 6/10 for age and a little patina.  I work from home so I have plenty of boxes/packaging to ship out, I only want the new owner to pay shipping from 60647 (Chicago).  I only ask that it be enjoyed by a new owner or given to someone else (not that it would bring $$$$$ on the open market).  This unit has been used with a TFM-55 that I loaned to my parents for a few years.

Enjoy!
Hoosierdaddy

mark@marktwain

« Reply #3 on: 23 Mar 2010, 01:18 pm »
Hi,

I'll give it a good home. Email sent.

Mark

kwkwsr1000

« Reply #4 on: 23 Mar 2010, 02:35 pm »
Mark; That Carver will surely have a good home with me. My zip code is 20746. I can send shipping fee via Paypal.

Hoosierdaddy

« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2010, 09:14 pm »
Mark was the first taker.  Congrats and enjoy! I will respond to you PM later this evening...

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
« Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm »
I emailed you at 12:25 system time.

Hoosierdaddy

« Reply #7 on: 23 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm »
D'oh! Blair is correct.  Looks like I goofed on this one Mark.  My apologies.  Blair is the only one that sent me a PM.

Regards,
Hoosierdaddy

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #8 on: 6 Apr 2010, 06:18 pm »
I picked one at goodwill last year...it was such a good deal. Still working well, maybe i'll keep it.

bregez

« Reply #9 on: 6 Apr 2010, 07:55 pm »
If Blair has second thoughts, I can walk over and pick it up.  I am in Andersonville / Edgewater 60660.
I have been looking for a SS preamp for my Dynaco70.

Brad

Hoosierdaddy

« Reply #10 on: 6 Apr 2010, 09:27 pm »
Blair has been waiting patiently for my overdue shipment...