Digital Projection VIP 2000 Video Scaler (Calibre Vantage HD) - SOLD

baileyler

DIGITAL PROJECTION VIP 2000 VIDEO SCALER (CALIBRE VANTAGE HD) - SOLD

Nice condition Silicon Optix Realta HQV(tm) based video scaler. This is a Calibre Vantage HD scaler rebadged by Digital Projection.

Features include:

Per-pixel, motion-compensated de-interlacing
MPEG artifact reduction
HQV Video Enhancement
Dynamic Noise Reduction
Film modes automatically adjust to 3:2, 2:2, and non-standard cadences
True 10-bit Processing
Audio Delay

This is the scaler unit that Digital Projection often packaged with their highest end projectors such as their Titan series.

Further information can be found from the Digital Projection (search VIP 2000 with a space between VIP and 2000) and Calibre websites.

This unit is set up with the latest firmware available from Digital Projection (1.35e), and comes with original box, manual, remote and power supply.

This unit is actually a very slight upgrade from stock as I have replaced the original internal fan (which was noisy to start with and beginning to fail) with a higher quality and much quieter substitute (ADDA AD0405MX-G70, rated for 50000 hours with good airflow and very low noise).

I can provide additional pictures or info on request.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that this item is being sold 'AS IS'; however, I will guarantee against DOA or a material misdescription in this listing. In such event, I will refund the purchase price (less shipping) upon return of the unit to me in the same condition as originally shipped.

Money order/cashiers check/personal check preferred, but all must clear my bank first (other than US Postal Money Orders). I also accept Paypal for convenience (add 3% to the total for payments in the USA, and 4% to the total for payments outside the USA).

Trade value might be considered as well. I don't have any specific needs, but possibly something will catch my interest. Some potential interests include SACD/DVD-A discs, vintage EL34 and 6550 vacuum tubes, and really just about anything other than tuners and CD/DVD players (although I will consider a standalone SACD player).

I am willing to ship globally but, outside of the USA more stringent payment and shipping conditions apply. In any case, the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. The unit will be packed securely. In the USA, I would prefer to ship via FedEx Ground.

Please check my feedback on Audiogon, Videogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2010, 01:36 am by baileyler »