PSB Synchrony One C Center Channel in Real Cherry (New)

lupodwdm21

This speaker was delivered to me less than 1 month ago and never used. It was taken out of the box to check that it was not damaged during shipping then put back in the box. We realized after buying the complete 5 channel Synchrony set that it would be WAY too much for our little listening room and instead are just going with the synchrony towers. (Which sound STUNNING!) The matching tri-mode surrounds are also for sale in a separate auction here.  I paid $2,000 for this speaker and am selling at a HUGE discount instead of letting it sit around my house.

If you know PSB you understand the outstanding quality of these speakers. The towers are Stereophile class "A" rated. (The only speakers under $7k that are on the list.)  As a recording engineer I have listened to literally hundreds of mega-buck speakers and the Synchrony are by far the closest speakers to true studio monitors I have found for less than $15,000.

The tri-mode surrounds are listed in a separate auction.

The center will be shipped in the original box with all the original accessories. Again, this speaker was never even played so it is in perfect condition both physically and sonically. I will accept PayPal or cashier's check and will ship anywhere in the USA. (I will split the cost of the PayPal fees with you, so add 1.5%) (No international orders, sorry). I will split the cost of shipping with the buyer. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Selling for $1,700 OBO.

Here is a link to the center:

http://www.psbspeakers.com/products/Synchrony/Synchrony-One-C

lupodwdm21

Re: PSB Synchrony One C Center Channel in Real Cherry (New)
« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2010, 01:10 am »
Bump for price cut.  Now $1600.  This will be the final price cut on this speaker.

Good luck!

lupodwdm21

« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2010, 07:37 am »
I have received two requests to drop the price 1 more time if the buyer covers the shipping charges and pay pal fees.  In good faith I will comply and lower the price to $1500.  This is almost $500 less than what I paid for it and the speaker is still new in the box.  If there is interest in this amazing center channel speaker, now is the time to speak up.  You will not see a deal like this very often.  If you have any questions about the sound quality just remember that the Synchrony line is Stereophile class "A" rated.

Thanks!

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2010, 08:01 am »

Good luck with your sale.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

lupodwdm21

« Reply #4 on: 23 Nov 2010, 08:03 am »
It's late, i just noticed the typo.  Thanks for pointing that out.  It didn't make sense.

lupodwdm21

« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2010, 07:58 am »
Bump, any takers?  Any offers?

srb

« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2010, 08:08 am »
You need to lower the price to bump in less than a week.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #7 on: 27 Nov 2010, 01:17 pm »

Too late ,no ?

lupodwdm21

« Reply #8 on: 28 Nov 2010, 07:49 am »

I lowered the price twice in one week and bumped it after the second price reduction.  I'm pricing this thing to move.

lupodwdm21

« Reply #9 on: 2 Dec 2010, 06:28 am »
Final offer before I close this thread.  $1300 and I split PayPal and shipping fees with buyer.  PM me or email if interested or if you have any questions.  This is an INSANE deal for a new speaker!

lupodwdm21

« Reply #10 on: 14 Dec 2010, 08:48 am »
Sold!