PSB Synchrony One S Tri-mode Surround (Pair) (New)

lupodwdm21

These speakers were delivered to me less than 1 month ago and never used. They was taken out of the box to check that they were not damaged during shipping then put back in the box. We realized after buying the complete 5 channel Synchrony set that it would be WAY too much for our little listening room and instead are just going with the synchrony towers. (Which sound STUNNING!) The matching center channel speaker is also for sale in a separate auction here.  I paid $2,400 for these speakers and am selling at a HUGE discount instead of letting them sit around my house.

If you know PSB you understand the outstanding quality of these speakers. The towers are Stereophile class "A" rated. (The only speakers under $7k that are on the list.)  As a recording engineer I have listened to literally hundreds of mega-buck speakers and the Synchrony are by far the closest speakers to true studio monitors I have found for less than $15,000.

The center channel is listed in a separate auction.

The surrounds will be shipped in the original box with all the original accessories. Again, these speakers were never played so they are in perfect condition both physically and sonically. Again, they were out of the box for all of about 1 minute while they were inspected after shipment then put back in.  I will accept PayPal and will ship anywhere in the USA. (I will split the cost of the PayPal fees with you, so add 1.5%) (No international orders, sorry). I will split the cost of shipping with the buyer. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Selling for $1,775 OBO.

Here is a link to the surrounds:

http://www.psbspeakers.com/products/Synchrony/Synchrony-S-Surround

http://www.psbspeakers.com/audio-topics/PSB-Synchrony-Technology

Jason_N

Re: PSB Synchrony One S Tri-mode Surround (Pair) (New)
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:23 pm »
I'd be willing to go 1600, split shipping, split paypal fees.

Thanks.

lupodwdm21

Re: PSB Synchrony One S Tri-mode Surround (Pair) (New)
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:49 pm »
OK.  Sounds like a deal.  Contact me via email or preferably my cell so we can discuss terms.  I'll PM you my info.  (Reply back to this thread of you do no receive my PM later)

Thanks,

Adam