PARADIGM X-30 - Great Active Crossover and More !!!

Timetech1

The x-30 is in very good condition...comes with power supply an will be double boxed...Paypal only $110 shipped to lower 48 states - see the review below

RANE PARAMETERIC EQ - PE-17 - $130 shipped

RECKHORN  (FROM GERMANY) - B-1 Active Crossover / Bass Management / Variable Subsonic filter form 10 to 150 hz / Boost Level 0-+12db / Boost Frequency 20 - 120 hz / High Cut 50 to 150 hz...plus Main Level control...these ar 24db slope...they are the best availabe - 110 Volt 
$60 each shipped = BRAND NEW IN ORG BOX
www.reckhorn.com

From a SoundStage review:
The X-30 employs high-quality active circuitry. The high-pass section topology is third-order active Sallen-Key, implementing a Butterworth transfer function. It uses 1% metal-film resistors and 5% metal/polyester-film capacitors. The low-pass section also uses a third-order, 18dB/octave slope, and it has two mono RCA subwoofer outputs that can be run independently or together.

X-30 is a line-level device, made to work in conjunction with a stereo preamplifier’s main outputs. It will also work with receivers or integrated amplifiers that have variable preamp line outputs -- not tape outputs.  You can select one of three fixed crossover frequencies: 50Hz, 80Hz, or 120Hz. It has a variable pot-controlled low-pass sections that let you roll the subwoofer off at any frequency between 35Hz and 160Hz.

The other front panel controls are a 0-to-180-degree phase control and a volume control. I found the variable phase control to be a particularly useful feature. When the subwoofer is not located in the same plane as the main speakers, as will be the case in many installations, time-delay errors will occur and result in cancellations and suck-outs of other bass frequencies.

The good news is that upon inserting the X-30 in my system, I was elated to find that, contrary to my preconceptions, the usual signal degradation that occurs whenever an audio signal is passed through active circuitry was virtually non-detectable. That is to say that the soundstage was expansive, the dynamics were unbridled, and the frequency balance was virtually unaltered.

BC

Re: PARADIGM X-30 - Great Active Crossover and More !!!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2011, 04:20 pm »
Still got this      Im very interested        Thanks     BobC
bobc@ca.rr.com