A Big Thanks to everybody on Audio Circle!

stump4545

A Big Thanks to everybody on Audio Circle!
« on: 12 Feb 2010, 07:34 pm »
I just finished importing my CD's and i connected everything and wow it sounds so nice!

this is a new system from scratch that i have picked out buying most things used with the help of everybody on AC and i never had a real high end system so when i connected my ht3's , gamut amp 200mkiii, modwright 36.5, reality cable  interconnects and reality speaker wire, db audio dac, signal cable magic power cords, mini w/external drive, virtue audio usb cable, bpt 3.5 signature conditioner, steve blinderman custom rack, and listened to them all at the same time, it just sounds so so so liquid.  just waiting to receive my modwright oppo se blu ray player to complete my system.  i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to.

i tried to put together a system that would give the most enjoyment and the most bang for the buck so i tried to buy most pieces used and from id companies. 

a sincere thanks to all for all the help.
angelo

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
Re: A Big Thanks to everybody on Audio Circle!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2010, 07:39 pm »
 :icon_twisted:  He-he...  another one hooked.

Welcome to the madness.

Bryan

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2010, 07:40 pm »
Welcome to the madness.

Bryan

Sooo true!   :D

rpf

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2010, 08:13 pm »
Hi Angelo,

Glad you're liking the pre-amp and your total system configuration.  :thumb:

So you bought the Tranquility DAC. I'd love to hear that sometime. There's going to be a NY Audio Rave in northern Queens on the afternoon of the 27th if you're interested. I intend to be there with my modded MHDT Havana and MH 25.2 DACs.

Good listening,
Rob

timztunz

« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2010, 08:24 pm »
Congratulations Angelo on your system and especially your dB Audio Labs DAC.  I know how pleased I am with mine.

K Shep

« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2010, 09:03 pm »
You made great equipment choices.  Good job!  If you're like many of us, next will be your room and acoustic treatments.  I'm glad you're satisfied.

stump4545

« Reply #6 on: 12 Feb 2010, 09:28 pm »
room treatments i would love to do but the only thing my rig is in my living room which in my small house its the main room and its a no go from the boss WAF.  my thinking is eventually if i move and get a bigger place, i can set up the same system and configure my room acoustics and speaker placements the right way.

K Shep

« Reply #7 on: 12 Feb 2010, 09:58 pm »
And a fine rig you have.  Please don't let me or anyone else suggest you need to treat your room, just enjoy.

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #8 on: 12 Feb 2010, 10:37 pm »
It appears you have assembled a killer system. Who says acoustic treatments need to be ugly? A few nice wall tapestries will probably be met with approval as long as you let SWMBO pick them out.  :wink:

pardales

« Reply #9 on: 13 Feb 2010, 01:17 am »
Nice system. Enjoy and congrats!   :thumb:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #10 on: 13 Feb 2010, 11:00 am »
room treatments i would love to do but the only thing my rig is in my living room which in my small house its the main room and its a no go from the boss WAF.  my thinking is eventually if i move and get a bigger place, i can set up the same system and configure my room acoustics and speaker placements the right way.

Angelo....

Good luck with your new system.... :beer:
As for room treatments that can meet the WAF...
Check these out....the GIK Art Panels.......they look good and work great.

Happy listening.... :thumb:

Chris