looking to purchase salk as home theater

caper334@hotmail.com

looking to purchase salk as home theater
« on: 2 Feb 2010, 06:44 pm »
hello all I am new to the forum and I am currently getting a quote for salk song towers and a center....the question I have is does anyone have these speakers already and how do they perform as home theater...most reviews of these talk about 2 channel listening not surround...would the song towers and center be good enough or should I get a another line of salks for home theater...i currently have paradigm monitor nine for fronts and a paradigm center....paradigm sub...home theater i have no problem with my system...it is when i listen to music it drives me nuts during some parts way to bright and i am hoping the salk's will solve all my problems...I have bluray concerts i listen to as well...rush...heart...acdc...john fogerty...and a few others...but i am 80 percent ht and 20 music....would love to hear some comments or suggestions ... I use a yamaha rxv863 105 watt to power my surrounds and I have a xpa 3 emotiva amp to power the fronts and center...200 watts a channel...what do you guys think....thanks