Fremer Strikes Again?

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: Fremer Strikes Again?
« Reply #20 on: 20 Jan 2010, 01:37 am »
Well thats what happens if its unmoderated, posts get started like this and perpetuate. I took that into account, But like i said i don't see any Fremar bashing here. Fremar is so 2009 no one cares anymore anyways. whoops was that a bash?

You are not getting my drift here, look at the rules as to what happens with Circles that don't have a facilitator for a certain length of time. You're priorities should be focused there, 1st and formost IMHO. Just saying Werd,,,, for what it's worth.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

werd

« Reply #21 on: 20 Jan 2010, 01:44 am »

You are not getting my drift here, look at the rules as to what happens with Circles that don't have a facilitator for a certain length of time. You're priorities should be focused there, 1st and formost IMHO. Just saying Werd,,,, for what it's worth.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

ok i got ya...  :thumb:

Dilbert

« Reply #22 on: 20 Jan 2010, 01:14 pm »
The title was a little bit of fun, that's all. :) I am under no illusions that Mr. Fremer has anything to do with production of the guide.

I was merely making the point that Bryston should be in there.

Fan Boy Dilbert

turkey

« Reply #23 on: 20 Jan 2010, 04:25 pm »
OK NOW I UNDERSTAND. WE DO NOT FILL OUT THOSE LISTINGS EVERY YEAR - MAYBE WE SHOULD?

I see no reason not to.

95Dyna

« Reply #24 on: 20 Jan 2010, 06:09 pm »
Notice the 7B is on the list - wonder what they will say?

I realize I don't carry the same weight as Stereophile Magazine but the 7BSST2 in on my list of highly recommended products.  BTW, the BDA-1 review was excellent.

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #25 on: 20 Jan 2010, 06:30 pm »
I see no reason not to.

Same here.

And as far as Fremer is concerned...there's no such thing as bad publicity!

Dilbert

« Reply #26 on: 20 Jan 2010, 07:16 pm »
I realize I don't carry the same weight as Stereophile Magazine but the 7BSST2 in on my list of highly recommended products.  BTW, the BDA-1 review was excellent.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: