'scope interest

mgalusha

'scope interest
« on: 13 Jan 2010, 09:21 pm »
I'm looking to part with my old scope and while this obviously isn't the trading post I thought I'd see if there was any interest before officially listing it. The scope is an Instek GOS-620. This is a 20mHz 2 channel analog oscilloscope. I have three probes for it, one still in the package. Quite good condition with factory box/packing. They seem retail for about $350, $200 shipped (including paypal) for an AC member. I am the original owner and I paid $400 if I remember correctly.

Thanks and Kris, if this is out of line, feel free to move it. :)

mike

Amazon image but mine looks just like it.

macrojack

• Restricted
Re: 'scope interest
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2010, 09:48 pm »
I think it is appropriate to offer such an item in The Lab. That's where it will get the target exposure. There really is no Trading Post category, is there?
Just be sure to exclude commercial ads from this Circle. AC is already overrun with commercial interests.

BobM

« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2010, 12:31 am »
For half a second I thought you were asking about THAT kind of scope, and I was going to tell you how horrible drinking all that crap was going to be the night before you have to go under for an A'scoping. Yeah, turning 50 sucks.  :lol: :lol:

But no, I really don't need an O'scope.

mgalusha

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jan 2010, 01:06 am »
Bob, though I do turn 50 this year I will be spared the indignity of the prep and c'scope... that's because I had to do it last year. Yeah, the night before truly sucked.