Mark McGuire doing ad's for Minute Maid?

jackman

Mark McGuire doing ad's for Minute Maid?
« on: 11 Jan 2010, 09:42 pm »
Maybe I heard wrong but he just admitted to being on the "Juice".  No surprise here but I give this guy credit for doing what Bonds, Sosa, A-Rod, and Clemens lacked the guts to do; admit he was on the juice.

I don't buy A-rod's BS about not knowing or trying one time...or Sammy's mumbling about Flintstone vitamins (maybe the ones in Dominican Repub are laced with HGH), or whatever Roger's excuse was.  Finally one of the big names has fessed up to using PED's.  A little late but I give this guy credit.  At least he's got some balls (although from years of steriod use, they are prob'ly the size of BB's). 

Cheers to Mark McGuire.  You still don't belong in the hall but at least you did the right thing.  Maybe others can learn from your example and you can take this time to show how steroids are bad.  It might not be a good idea to mention all of the fame and $$$ you achieved while on the juice...I'm just sayin'. 

Go Cubs!

J

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Mark-McGwire-comes-clean-admits-to-using-steroi?urn=mlb,212896