Another musical innovator passes to the great stereo room in the sky

jbeavers1957

Rest in Peace Michael Wolff, a man of infinite passion for small dogs, women of the heart, and all things musical...though not always in that particular order LOL

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=michael-h-wolff&pid=138032514

lcrim

I don't want to sound cold but I'm baffled by this post. 

Bemopti123

I believe that he was the one behind those Carbon ultra flexible powercords that were the rave in Audiogon about 2-3 years back.  I always wanted to try one of those cords.  May the man rest in peace with an awesome stereo on the infinite plain where there are no reflexions, no boundaries, no WAF.   :thumb:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
"I believe that he was the one behind those Carbon ultra flexible powercords that were the rave in Audiogon about 2-3 years back."

That's him.....

Old 6moons review....

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
"I believe that he was the one behind those Carbon ultra flexible powercords that were the rave in Audiogon about 2-3 years back."

That's him.....

Old 6moons review....

You wouldn't know it from that obituary Chris. There's no mention of audio anywhere in there. His two favorite pastimes was bass fishing and playing with his dog?  :scratch:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Check the guest book....

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Check the guest book....

OK, I see John Beavers signed it so it must be him but I still have to wonder why nothing was mentioned about his passion for audio in his obituary. His use of carbon in his power cords was revolutionary and unique. It deserved recognition as being an accomplishment of his,,imho.

May he rest in peace.
Robin

jcoat007

If his family is anything like mine they just tolerate all of this insanity and have no idea what it is all about.  I mean to the average person, a power cord is a power cord.  Carbon powercord...what are you talking about???  LOL!!!! 

I'm not surprised at all at the lack of mention.  If I kicked the bucket my stereo stuff would be sold the next weekend at a garage sale.  $5 for each thing-a-ma-bob.  Powercords are FREE!!! 

RIP Michael.