Apology for my rant toward Decware

drphoto

Apology for my rant toward Decware
« on: 10 Jan 2010, 03:27 am »
My post was out of bounds and I'm sorry about that. I was worn out from a 60 hr work week and in a foul mood, but still, I should have found a better way to express my frustration.

i appreciate the being here and regret my post.

orthobiz

Re: Apology for my rant toward Decware
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2010, 08:04 pm »
Catharsis is good!

But think of this: your next post will be number 1000 and you can start the clock over!

Paul

twitch54

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2010, 08:50 pm »
Kudos for a stand-up appology ! oh and BTW, 60 hour work week.....given the state of the economy..... I'd be thankfull !

jimdgoulding

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2010, 09:48 pm »
Catharsis is good!

But think of this: your next post will be number 1000 and you can start the clock over!

Paul
Acute observation, Ortho.  Not familiar with the disgreement, Doc, but you manned up.  Everybody loves somebody who will shoulder it.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm »
I was worn out from a 60 hr work week and in a foul mood...

A 60 hour week is enough to kill most people, especially nowadays when OT isn't an option or even something many people are paid for. 

I'm positive your zBox issues will be resolved by Decware and that you will be very pleased with the 'tubey goodness’ it brings into your system.  Decware is a highly reputable company that build's all it's products by hand in the USA.  They stand behind all the tube gear they make with a lifetime warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.  There aren't many companies anywhere in the world like that.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #5 on: 10 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm »
Acute observation, Ortho.  Not familiar with the disgreement, Doc, but you manned up.  Everybody loves somebody who will shoulder it.

+1!  You are a class act, Doc!  We need more of us!

drphoto

« Reply #6 on: 11 Jan 2010, 06:25 pm »
Thanks for the support guys, but I'm still ashamed of what was a childish public temper tantrum.  :oops:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #7 on: 11 Jan 2010, 07:38 pm »
Thanks for the support guys, but I'm still ashamed of what was a childish public temper tantrum.  :oops:
Hey man we all do it now and then. You manned up and did the right thing. It is over.

charles

Quiet Earth

« Reply #8 on: 13 Jan 2010, 01:09 am »
A 60 hour week is enough to kill most people, especially nowadays when OT isn't an option or even something many people are paid for. 

I have a bad feeling that the 60 hour work week will become the old 40 hour week, which was more like 45 to 50. I sure hope not.

I heard a study on the news today that suggested todays 30 somethings are considered middle aged because of their stress overdose. Let's hope that this is just a temporary pendulum swing and that things will normalize for everyone out there in the work force.

It's OK to screw up. I do it all the time.  :green:

rivieraranch

« Reply #9 on: 30 Jan 2010, 12:39 am »
Don't flagellate yourself so. I have unraveled before.

But the folks at DECWARE share a common purpose: to serve their customers, and a common passion: for high end audio. I am sure that something is wrong with the Z-Box and when properly fixed it will perform up to specifications.