More positive press

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
More positive press
« on: 5 Jan 2010, 04:59 pm »
in the new/latest edition of The Absolute Sound...Coverage of last October's RMAF brought positive coverage of the Unifield 3's paired with the Moscode 402Au amp.  One of the "Honerable Mention" for Best Sound from Chris Martins.  Regarding the Uni 3's, "as driven with the Moscode's superb 402Au hybrid tube/solid state amplifier--produced some of the most detailed, dynamic, and flat-out realistic sounds I heard at RMAF".  Neil Gader also had a positive critique of the Moscode/Uni 3 partnering..   All good! 

Jack

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Re: More positive press
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2010, 06:45 pm »
also view www.stereotimes.com for the 2009 "recommended components" awards.. The Uni 3's were a pick here as well....  So whats in store for 2010.... Oh,, I hope Albert is planning to show the new VR7's at CES!!!  And if he is,, I hope someone on this VS forum takes lots of pics and writes up a review!!  And then I hope I win the lottery!   Best,  Jack

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Re: More positive press
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2010, 08:35 pm »
Scott Warren, aka Disco, has agreed to take copious pictures at the CES and share them with us.  We specifically talked about pics of the VR77s.