Patriots and Odyssey Gear

djbnh

« on: 19 Jan 2004, 02:09 pm »
I'm a rabid Patriots fan, who owns a Stratos, a Tempest, and some Groneberg ICs and speaker cables. Maybe if the Colts used Klaus and Odyssey equipment in the AFC championship game, they could have done better. As it was, the Colts were like an underpowered amp with poor overall response, suffering from dysfunctional input, offering little output, and definately in need of some high quality surge protectors to ward off the Pats' Defense.

I'd say the Pats were much more melodic with an overall superior frequency response. I note the Pats unit had great synergy! Coach Belichick must have had the team using the upgraded monos...

:lol:

DARTH AUDIO

« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2004, 03:03 pm »
It's not Klaus's equipment that helped your Pat's win. It was the 2 former Michigan Wolverines.. Its "The guts and glue of the Maize & Blue" :nono:

Go Tom Brady & Ty Law..  You make Bo proud :evil:

earl

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2004, 03:33 pm »
I also have a Stratos and am a Patriots fan as well. I have grown tired of the constant drone of how great Manning and Mcnair are. (Indeed they are very good QBS.) But the cacaphony of sound extoling their virtues was similar to the tiring sound of my previous power amp. Clearly the Pats exemplify that the sum is greater than the individual parts.

Randy

Odyssey and Michigan fan here, too.
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2004, 12:11 am »
Long suffering Lion fan now becoming a Patriots fan due to that "just win, baby," quarterbackand former Wolverine Tom Brady.  Ty Law was great too.  Also am the proud owner of Extreme Monoblocks.  Sorry about your Colts, Klaus.

rosconey

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2004, 12:15 am »
i own odyssey stuff and NOT a pats fan-
BUT bill has balls -with that  4th down and 8 early in the game-
i have to favor a coach who knows no fear :o

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #5 on: 1 Feb 2004, 08:04 am »
Still NOT   funny