TripleFi 10's

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
Re: TripleFi 10's
« Reply #20 on: 2 Jan 2010, 07:47 pm »
I'm with you, I'm still slowly working through the tips to find the right one. The custom route is probably the way to go. But since I won't use these much I don't know if I want to spend the dough. We will see.

It well worth the time to get the right fit with iem's it will pay off in bass and sound stage.  The med. tips work for me but the complys are better but the are expensive

ED

randytsuch

« Reply #21 on: 2 Jan 2010, 09:56 pm »
It well worth the time to get the right fit with iem's it will pay off in bass and sound stage.  The med. tips work for me but the complys are better but the are expensive

ED

The med tips started to hurt my ears after 30 minutes or so, but they fit the best.

The Complys would be expensive as a long term solution, I am hoping the two pair I have will last until I get a set of customs made.  Otherwise, I might try taking a set of ear plugs, and making a hole in the middle  :D

Randy

gary

« Reply #22 on: 9 Jan 2010, 01:36 am »
Shure Olive tips are what I use, it takes a bit of work to get them on but the fit & seal are well worth the effort. Unfortunately though after a couple of years (I pre-ordered them when they first came out) my triple.fi 10's dying on me. They both have broken wires internally and I have to fiddle with them to get them to work... I just wish I had known about the Amazon sale before they were gone.

Gary