Wild card teams that might shock.

jimdgoulding

Wild card teams that might shock.
« on: 30 Dec 2009, 08:49 pm »
If the Jets could get some consistency on offense, and win their last one, whoa Nellie.  Green Bay is playing well.  What will it take for them to get another shot at Minnesota?  Not a wild card, I'm sure interested to see Arizona in action.  Carolina shoulda changed QB's a lot earlier, huh.

Bigfish

Re: Wild card teams that might shock.
« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2009, 08:59 pm »
No disrespect to Indy but my favorite team from the AFC to make it to the Superbowl is the Chargers.  I think their quarterback and those three 6'5" receivers are a mismatch for any team they face.  They are also the hottest team entering the playoffs. 

I think the winner of the Eagles vs. Cowboys game Sunday could be my favorite in the NFC to make the Superbowl.  Both teams are playing good ball and Dallas has demonstrated they can go into the Superdome and beat the Saints. 

One thing that is great, is that the teams will get to prove who is the best team on the field.  :thumb:

Ken

MarkM

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2009, 03:49 am »
I agree that the Chargers are playing very well and rolling, my AFC pick.   It pains me to say the Packers are my NFC pick, (I know they have to play all games on the road) they are on a role as well.    I better rethink this, they are on the road this weekend against the Cards....

Wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles are in it at the end.    I can't stand that plastic face Jerry Jones or his team, hope Romo fumbles it away again.   Jones and Daniel Snyder seem like they would be buddies if not in the same division.

Jets, no QB, their lucky Indy laid down and the Bungles will probably rest players against them this week.   Not fair to the other teams in the hunt that the Jets will be getting a pass against two quality teams.

Aaron Rodgers is my Fantasy Football qb, the guy is phenomenal, Cutler please take note on how a qb under pressure takes care of the ball.

twitch54

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2010, 04:11 pm »
I agree that the Chargers are playing very well and rolling, my AFC pick. 

While I WANT to agree there are two words getting in the way........ Norv Turner..

jimdgoulding

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan 2010, 05:18 pm »
If Green Bay can get past Arizona they go to Minnesota.  Hostile environment for starters and Farve is deadly in their dome but GB must know what they must do to win . . get Farve out of his rhythm and score on every possession.  Arizona laid down in the game with GB.  I'm very interested to see their next contest.  Then, we will see what Arizona has tho one of their wide outs was injured and that gives me pause.  In my market, they have hardly been televised and haven't seen much discussion, either, so I don't know anything about their ground game or how they are playing defensively. 

Too bad about Welker and funny how is replacement plays so much like him.  I wish he and Brady the best.   

jimdgoulding

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jan 2010, 12:26 am »
No disrespect to Indy but my favorite team from the AFC to make it to the Superbowl is the Chargers.  I think their quarterback and those three 6'5" receivers are a mismatch for any team they face.  They are also the hottest team entering the playoffs. 

I think the winner of the Eagles vs. Cowboys game Sunday could be my favorite in the NFC to make the Superbowl.  Both teams are playing good ball and Dallas has demonstrated they can go into the Superdome and beat the Saints. 

One thing that is great, is that the teams will get to prove who is the best team on the field.  :thumb:

Ken
Well, Ken, Dallas is playin good ball.  Phil will pull out the stops next time but Dallas can control the outcome if they just keep doin what they're doin.