bcd-1

rmurray

bcd-1
« on: 17 Dec 2009, 07:50 pm »
Just brought home a bcd-1. (Thanks James at Commercial for the great service) Everything you folks have said about this player is true. It has brought out more performance from my bp25/4bst amps than I realized. My former player, a very good Cary Audio design, was exellent until the tray jammed up last week This was just the reason I needed to Brysonize my record collection :lol: I am in cd nirvana and am dicovering the music all over again. Thanks to all and have a Merry musical Christmas. :wine: :banana piano: :jester: :bounce:

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: bcd-1
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2009, 08:14 pm »
Just brought home a bcd-1. (Thanks James at Commercial for the great service) Everything you folks have said about this player is true. It has brought out more performance from my bp25/4bst amps than I realized. My former player, a very good Cary Audio design, was exellent until the tray jammed up last week This was just the reason I needed to Brysonize my record collection :lol: I am in cd nirvana and am dicovering the music all over again. Thanks to all and have a Merry musical Christmas. :wine: :banana piano: :jester: :bounce:

ENJOY - sir

james

alexone

• Anthony Bower, Stan Rybbert, John Stoneborough
Re: bcd-1
« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2009, 10:58 pm »

ha-----another Brystoneeeer!

peace.

al.