Eagles and the Boy's

jimdgoulding

Eagles and the Boy's
« on: 11 Dec 2009, 02:37 am »
Not so sure anymore that the Pokes will win the div.  They play San Diego next?  Warm em up for the Saints?  No, doubt it.  I'm thinkin they lose to both.  Big game for the Eagles and the G'aints on the horizon.  Michael Vick get some snaps?  And nobody is talkin about Kurt Warner in the same sentence with Manning and Brees, tho maybe they should be.  I flat out like the way Arizona plays.  They can run!  Pittsburg was lucky to beat them last year.  I mean when again do you think you'll see an interception returned from one end zone to the other.  Think maybe Dallas should be lookin for a new head coach.  I'm keepin an eye out for Arizona.  Haven't seen much of the Bengals put looks like they win their conference.  Hmmm, they'll be hungry when they see Manning.       

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: Eagles and the Boy's
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:16 am »
The G-men are on the road to recovery and take it to the Eagles Sunday night at the Meadowlands.

Either Eagles or G-men will win the division - Cowgirls will do what they have done for the past 13 years in December/January - CHOKE!!!

George

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:30 am »
I really hate to say it, but my Cowboys are just a talented but soft team.  Wade has actually done a good job with them, but his teams find a way to lose when it counts- ie. choke.  This is a long way from the day when Emmit carried the team on his back to win the division over the Giants- rushing for a big 100+ day even though he had a separated shoulder and could only cradle the ball in one hand.  Or go way back to Walt Garrison gaining about 80yards with two broken ribs in the Superbowl.  Somebody needs to call out some screw-ups in a players only locker room meeting and take the lead of that team.  At this point, everyone knows that the leader isn't Wade.  Shoot, he won't be around next year and most the players know it.  These guys have to beat a San Diego team that is better than them, or they miss the playoffs again, and after an 8-3 start.   :cry:

However, I do find it interesting the venom spewed by some Giant fans.  They clearly have some type of complex since they constantly rag on the Cowboys instead of focusing on their own team.  My team has been inconsistent this year, almost as bad as the 2nd place Giants.

maxwalrath

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:33 am »

However, I do find it interesting the venom spewed by some Giant fans.  They clearly have some type of complex since they constantly rag on the Cowboys instead of focusing on their own team. 

Don't single out Giants fans for that type of behavior.  I'm an Eagles fan and could go on for days about your awful team!  :lol:

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:34 am »
I really hate to say it, but my Cowboys are just a talented but soft team.  Wade has actually done a good job with them, but his teams find a way to lose when it counts- ie. choke.  This is a long way from the day when Emmit carried the team on his back to win the division over the Giants- rushing for a big 100+ day even though he had a separated shoulder and could only cradle the ball in one hand.  Or go way back to Walt Garrison gaining about 80yards with two broken ribs in the Superbowl.  Somebody needs to call out some screw-ups in a players only locker room meeting and take the lead of that team.  At this point, everyone knows that the leader isn't Wade.  Shoot, he won't be around next year and most the players know it.  These guys have to beat a San Diego team that is better than them, or they miss the playoffs again, and after an 8-3 start.   :cry:

However, I do find it interesting the venom spewed by some Giant fans.  They clearly have some type of complex since they constantly rag on the Cowboys instead of focusing on their own team.  My team has been inconsistent this year, almost as bad as the 2nd place Giants.

Sorry man, it's in my blood...

Root for the Giants and Yankees and against the Cowboys and Red Sox.

Definitely no complex on my end, just love poking fun at either of the big rivals for my teams.

George

S Clark

« Reply #5 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:37 am »
I really do understand.  We beat you guys for sooo long I understand the bad blood, it just becomes ingrained.   It took me decades to stop hating Green Bay..... still hate the Deadskins. 

Scott

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #6 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:38 am »
Warm em up for the Saints?

If I were Sean Payton, and I was still two games up on the Vikes, I wouldn't even have the first-string make the trip to Dallas. I'd start the third-string, and then use the second string for brush up plays. I might even give a cheerleader a chance to kick.

I'd do it not to rest the starters; I'd do it to piss off Jerry Jones.  :thumb:

Have fun,
Jerry

S Clark

« Reply #7 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:45 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if the Charger second stringers wouldn't still beat us.  In Green Bay, and Washington we lost to and barely beat teams that looked like survivors of a Civil War field surgery unit.  When a free agent rookie making his first start holds the annointed all powerful Demarcus Ware to one sack there is something wrong with both the strategy and the heart of the team.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #8 on: 11 Dec 2009, 03:49 am »
Warm em up for the Saints?

If I were Sean Payton, and I was still two games up on the Vikes, I wouldn't even have the first-string make the trip to Dallas. I'd start the third-string, and then use the second string for brush up plays. I might even give a cheerleader a chance to kick.

I'd do it not to rest the starters; I'd do it to piss off Jerry Jones.  :thumb:

Have fun,
Jerry
Oh, that's evil.  I like it.  I'm a Cowboy fan from wayback but it isn't easy to root for these goof offs.  A backbone is missing.  For that I blame the head coach.  Can't blame the owner cause we're stuck with him.