Just tuned in - why are the Cardinals beating the Vikings?

jqp

• Volunteer
  • Each CD lovingly placed in the nOrh CD-1
Gimme a game summary...two of my favorite QB's but thought the Vikings were having a lot of momentum

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: Just tuned in - why are the Cardinals beating the Vikings?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Dec 2009, 05:55 am »
Kurt Warner scored 3 touchdowns while Favre was intercepted twice, that about sums it up. Arizona's defense put relentless pressure of Favre all night while the Vikings defense couldn't get to Warner whatsoever.

Cheers,
Robin

jqp

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 7 Dec 2009, 04:09 pm »
Kurt Warner scored 3 touchdowns while Favre was intercepted twice, that about sums it up. Arizona's defense put relentless pressure of Favre all night while the Vikings defense couldn't get to Warner whatsoever.

Cheers,
Robin

I heard the announcers say that the Cardinals front line was doing a great job, so I guess that was the difference there. Interesting...I guess its time for me to get a tivo-like device, probably will break down and get HD cable or uverse or sattelite.

maxwalrath

« Reply #3 on: 7 Dec 2009, 04:14 pm »
Arizona was getting pressure with 4 rushers, and they bottled up AP really, really well.  The o-line for Minnesota didn't get it done. 

jqp

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 7 Dec 2009, 04:26 pm »
Arizona was getting pressure with 4 rushers, and they bottled up AP really, really well.  The o-line for Minnesota didn't get it done.

Also I saw some pretty amazing performances from Arizona receivers on replays.

maxwalrath

« Reply #5 on: 7 Dec 2009, 05:17 pm »
absolutely...what they did after the catch was amazing and it showed the kind of effort that would have to get the rest of the team fired up. 

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: 7 Dec 2009, 05:18 pm »
The Vikes have a lot of injuries right now to several key play makers.  The Cards are a good team, so not taking anything away from them.  But I'm not too worried about the loss. 10-2?  I'll take it.