FS JVC RX-D301S 7.1 digital power

batmanslc2

FS JVC RX-D301S 7.1 digital power
« on: 29 Nov 2009, 11:42 pm »
all the specs and stock photos are here;  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882108081

The JVC RX-D301S is a full-featured 7.1 channel surround sound receiver that delivers great value at a competitive price. Putting out 110W per channel at 6 ohms with a 0.8%THD it delivers crisp clear sound. The Hybrid Feedback Digital Amplifier Ver. III was designed to deliver a precise signal that identical to the original source.

Multiple surround sound decoders including Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic II, and DTS make sure that you experience the movie just as the producers intended. A multi-environment DAP tailors your music listening experience to simulate different listening venues depending on the music, whether you're talking concert hall, mosh pit, or jazz club.

A variety of input sources allows this unit to work with a myriad of audio-visual components. The USB port and wireless PC connection let you play music from your computer through the system. You even get an input for Sirius satellite radio, to further increase your entertainment options, for a total package.

I bought last year used as gift for daughter and son in law and it was never used, so trying to get money back.  I woudl rate it at 8 out of 10 condition. see my feedback at audiogon under markaray $140 plus shippping   thanks for looking!