FOX pregame for baseball playoffs BLOWS!!

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
FOX pregame for baseball playoffs BLOWS!!
« on: 26 Oct 2009, 12:17 am »
Not only are all three people totally uninteresting, they clearly lack knowledge of the teams they are covering!!

I just listened to these jokers talk for the last 5-10 minutes about how Andy Pettitte is a poor choice to pitch tonight for the Yankees.  The are acting like Andy is a schlub and a choker.   :scratch:

Guess they don't understand that he has a lifetime 15-9 record in the post season and has pitched very well in some of the biggest Yankee games over the last 15 years.

Thankfully, Tim McCarver and Joe Buck are excellent announcers and will be a pleasure to listen to.

GO BOMBERS!!!

George

JimJ

• Ut Prosim
Re: FOX pregame for baseball playoffs BLOWS!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2009, 12:35 am »
Baseball is worth listening on the radio, simply because it's less stupid a lot of the time...and can still be followed well.

zybar

• Facilitator
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: FOX pregame for baseball playoffs BLOWS!!
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2009, 12:39 am »
Baseball is worth listening on the radio, simply because it's less stupid a lot of the time...and can still be followed well.

In general I agree with you.

In this case, I would much rather watch and listen to Tim McCarver and Joe Buck than the Yankee radio team of John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman.  Listening to those two is like dragging nails on a chalkboard!!

George