Aerofoils Research & Technology a new company

aerofoils

Aerofoils Research & Technology a new company
« on: 21 Oct 2009, 05:19 pm »
In the words of Mr. Stewart Marcantoni from Weekend Environments" A Sanctuary of Sound: Many years ago I worked with a company that many of you will remember called Electraglide. They were the company that invented many of the processes used today to build power cords. They were way ahead of the industry in power cord design. You can go and read old reviews in all the major publications praising their awesome cords.

Unfortunately, the designer and owner of the company had many demons and eventually the company went the way of the dinosaur; they just disappeared.

Several companies were formed when Electraglide went away and they have all gone on to have moderate success.

Now a person who was very involved with the design of the old cables has come out with a new line. We have been in consultation for over a year. I have been giving them advice on what I would do. Including giving the cable a different look than the round look so popular and first introduced by Electraglide of encasing the conductors in hollow tubes, this is the design used by most major cable manufactures today.

This cable will be first and foremost extremely flexible, it will have huge conductors, although not as massive as the Dream State Dream Catcher, no cord is that massive.

Its strength will be silky smooth and fast with natural harmonics. Lush but not as much as the new King Cobra V1 or the Epic Dream which are just total seduction exemplified.

The reason they have waited to introduce this cable line is because they felt they could not build the line they desired until prices on power cords were higher.

This powercord is expensive to build, especially their top of the line which I just love.

They will have three cables with their top cable having the name Aerofoil Absolute power.

That is the cable I am now evaluating and many people will be singing its praises very soon. It will retail at $3000. Not inexpensive, but not ridiculous. Please cotact us for any questions youmay have. Thanks for reading! ART