Planning a Big Open House Weekend at Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Planning a Big Open House Weekend at Response Audio
« on: 20 Oct 2009, 04:14 pm »
Many of you may have caught word about a new business model for our retail showroom. We have been putting everything together the past couple months and have a few custom manufacturers as well as some distributors that have stepped up and wanted to display their products in our showroom.

As we set up the new showroom and receive all the product in, we will be posting the new information on our web site. I have pages I have been working on that will be published as all the final details and product information is posted and will then provide the information here on AC in this thread as well.

When everything is complete, I am planning on having a open house / gathering that is open to all those interested. This includes ALL Audio Circle members as well as their friends. I will pick a weekend and post the dates and times.

Your thoughts, comments and concerns are welcome. Bella Extreme product(s) you would like to audion? Let me know. For the most part, every Bella Extreme product found on our website should be there.

Hebrew Hammer

• Industry Participant
  • www.Randall-K.com
Re: Planning a Big Open House Weekend at Response Audio
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2009, 03:10 pm »
Next year dude?

I need to get cracking on a set for yeah!!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Planning a Big Open House Weekend at Response Audio
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2009, 09:01 pm »
Next year dude?

Next year is almost here :duh:  The open house will not be till early 2010 but I wanted to start getting the information together now to get some exposure for those who will have product available for audition.

Have no fear Hammer, I will be waiting till one of your creations are up and running in the showroom first. Now get away from the computer and get to work :lol: