FS: Decware RL 1.5's $700.00 OBO SOLD

Abby356

FS: Decware RL 1.5's $700.00 OBO SOLD
« on: 30 Sep 2009, 05:40 pm »
-THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD- For sale is a pair of Decware's now discontinued RL 1.5. This is only the 3rd pair i have ever seen listed for sale . Lots of information can still be found about the various itenerations of this speaker on the Decware website. I have used these to good effect with various tube and SS amps (Almarro a205a and 318a, Onkyo A9555, Pioneer 1018, Trends, First Watt etc.). Included will be a bag of resistors used to attenuate the ribbon tweeter. I do not have the original packaging (as i am not the original owner) so a discount will be considered for local pick-up (76109) but i will figure out shipping if necessary. Feedback under Donovad on Agon. I would rate these a 7/10 due to very minor veneer chips where the heavy metal grills contact the edge of the cabinet (see pics) and would say that they started life as a 9/10 as they just dont have the fit-n-finish of something like Cain and Cain produces. These will be listed here for a few days then off to Agon they will go. Too many speakers, not enough rooms...Thanks all, Daniel.

« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2009, 03:11 pm by Abby356 »