For Sale Thorens TD 125 Mk ii

Jeff_Z

For Sale Thorens TD 125 Mk ii
« on: 27 Sep 2009, 07:13 pm »
Original Thorens TD 125MkII. My father was the original owner and I inherited this about 10 years ago. It has the SME 3009 Series II Improved arm. The SME has the mod for RCA jacks instead of the original configuration. I do have that if any one whats to revert back. I would rate this a 7.5.

I am asking $620.00 for this table but I am negotiable on everything I sell. ** New lower price**

This has been cared for and has been in a smoke free environment. It is 38 years old so it does have some scratches on the dust cover and a few on the base in the back. There is a larger hole in the back for cables to slide through since the original configuration had a very small opening on the bottom.
I have the original manual for the turntable and the SME. I do have some extra items (Grado Prestige Gold cartridge and a Herbie's Way Excellent II mat) if curious and will help sell this great table.

Thanks for looking

Jeff
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2009, 07:04 pm by Jeff_Z »

fixed groove

Re: For Sale Thorens TD 125 Mk ii
« Reply #1 on: 9 Nov 2009, 11:17 pm »
Hello, I'm wondering if this TT is still available and what the new price is. Is it in well sounding condition. Very interested.

Thanks-
fixed groove :D

Jeff_Z

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2009, 04:17 am »
Fixed G,
Yes it is still for sale.  It is in very good condition.  I can take more pics if you like.  I would let it go for $600.00 plus shipping.

Jeff :)

Jeff_Z

« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2009, 11:16 pm »
This is now sold