iTunes 9.0.1 is available

teros1

• Take control, use DSP
    • Bay Area Audiophile Society
iTunes 9.0.1 is available
« on: 23 Sep 2009, 06:27 am »
Just 'Check for updates.'

Restores mini-player and fixes a dozen or so bugs.

Bob

Mr Content

Re: iTunes 9.0.1 is available
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2009, 09:56 am »
Yes we have now on both imacs. A good thing is that we can now share accounts and content between both imacs...cool :D

Mr C :D

chrisby

« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2009, 07:55 pm »
Yes we have now on both imacs. A good thing is that we can now share accounts and content between both imacs...cool :D

Mr C :D

Mr. C., et al:

This week I upgraded to Snow Leopard on my 2 yr old iMac, and wife acquired a new MBPro 13"  (very nice "toy" - in less than 2 days she's given that little  "OK, so you told me so" smile - after 37 yrs together, those are to be relished). 

When setting up the iTunes account on hers, I noted the new Home Share feature.   

Has anyone played with this enough to know if allows access to separate  music libraries on multiple account users, and if so, from either machine?  I'm thinking of ATV or AEX for streaming music to her upstairs audio rig, from either the MacBook or my iMac, which is in my man-cave in the basement.

Another question - would iPod Touch or iPhone be able to provide remote control to these multiple libraries?

Crimson

« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec 2009, 01:17 pm »
Yes, it'll work with any loaded library, and the Remote app works as well.

chrisby

« Reply #4 on: 18 Dec 2009, 08:53 pm »
Yes, it'll work with any loaded library, and the Remote app works as well.

thanks,  that's 2 more toys for the X-mas list - well maybe late for this season, but there's always Father's Day