HHG Stands New product launch the "Alta" Sold

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
HHG Stands New product launch the "Alta" Sold
« on: 21 Sep 2009, 04:08 am »
Meet the Alta, as in "Alta Fedelt?": High Fidelity
The Alta is a new "Entry Level" platform from HHG Stands.

By entry level I mean solid wood frame, in your choice of Maple, Walnut, Oak or Cherry The shelf is a veneer over MDF (their is a reason most quality speaker manufacturers use MDF in their cabinets), catalyzed lacquer with a UV protectorate, and cone upgrades available.
Your choice of wood or combination of woods.

I'd like to get the Audio Circle community's opinion on what I personally think is the best made stand on the market at any price point.

Questions and comments welcome. 
Alta Maple

Alta Oak close-up

Alta Oak
« Last Edit: 17 Apr 2011, 04:26 pm by ammisco11 »

AudibleSoundWave

Re: HHG Stands New product launch the "Alta" AC deal
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2009, 08:33 pm »
Hi,

Like to share my experience with anyone who is interested and is looking for stands for their equipment!

I purchased one Alta in Walnut from Andy very recently.  Please don't let the 'entry level' impact your consideration on this product.  Andy's work is excellent! The stand is well built and solid! Top quality materials.  The package was well packed! I enjoyed the transaction with Andy very much. It was positive and happy experience. Highly recommended Andy as seller and his wood stand products!

I don't know Andy and this was my first transaction with him.  I will consider and purchase Andy's products if I have a need again in the future!

Regards,
Milton

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2009, 02:38 pm »
I purchased one Alta in Walnut from Andy very recently.  Please don't let the 'entry level' impact your consideration on this product.  Andy's work is excellent! The stand is well built and solid! Top quality materials.  The package was well packed! I enjoyed the transaction with Andy very much. It was positive and happy experience. Highly recommended Andy as seller and his wood stand products!

I don't know Andy and this was my first transaction with him.  I will consider and purchase Andy's products if I have a need again in the future!

Regards,
Milton
I'm glad to hear you are happy with your stand Milton

Heads-up to everyone else.
Only 4 left at this price.

ZLS

« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2009, 10:40 am »
Hi,

Like to share my experience with anyone who is interested and is looking for stands for their equipment!

Regards,
Milton

I also purchased a stand in Walnut from Andy.  I could not agree more with Milton; in fact he said it better then I ever could. 

Nels Ferre

« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2009, 01:45 pm »
Andy,

What is the size of the Alta stand?  Do they come with the pictured discs that the points rest upon?

Thanks,
Nels

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2009, 04:09 pm »
Andy,
What is the size of the Alta stand?  Do they come with the pictured discs that the points rest upon?
Thanks,
Nels

Hi Nels,
They come with a stock rubber foot.  My rubber feet are on backorder.  Until they come in I'm shipping with a set of short black chrome brass cones 5/8" tall.  I do offer a taller 1-5/16" cone for a $20 upgrade.
In addition I have a set of polished solid brass cones $50 a set.  The brass cones come with feet pads.
The threaded inserts for the feet are a standard 1/4"x20 thread so you can use any similar aftermarket foot you like.

HHG Stand customers get to choose dimensions.  All my stands are custom made so a customer can have any size up to 26"x20" at the sale price.  If someone requires a larger stand it can be made for for an additional fee.
Something new is I send each customer a CAD drawing of the dimensions they choose.  That way they can get a picture of what the stand will look like before it is made.  The design can be tweaked as needed.
This is a cad of the most popular size I sell 20"x18"
I uploaded a larger file to my gallery.

« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2009, 04:34 am by ammisco11 »

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
« Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2009, 05:00 pm »
    I also purchased a stand in Walnut from Andy.  I could not agree more with Milton; in fact he said it better then I ever could. 
Hi Zack,
I'm glad it showed up and you are happy. 
Let me know If I can help out in the future.
Andy
HHG Stands
www.hhgstands.com
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2009, 04:34 am by ammisco11 »

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
« Reply #7 on: 29 Oct 2009, 03:37 am »
Only two left at this price.  Thanks to everyone at AC who placed an order.
Andy

ammisco11

• Industry Participant
  • www.hhgstands.com
    • HHG Stands
« Reply #8 on: 7 Nov 2009, 10:01 pm »
Only two left at this price.  Thanks to everyone at AC who placed an order.
Andy
Thanks to everyone who bought an Alta.
Sorry but the sale is now over.