Musica Bella L/P Linestages - Jade Green / Black Walnut - Trade in for sale.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Musica Bella 'Bella L/P" Vacuum Tube Linestage

Custom built unit that was recently traded in towards a custom BellaMax preamplifier. Full Mundorf M-TubeCap polypropylene power supply. Black aluminum chassis, Dark Jade Green aluminum face plate with solid aluminum control knobs. Three sets line level inputs. Two sets line level outputs. Home Theater bypass with signal mute. User adjustable output gain. 16dB or 10dB. SoniCap coupling capacitors.

Fully tested. Remainder of Five year warranty applies (approximately 4 years)
(better pictures coming soon). Please feel free to contact us for details.

Reg. $2,295

Asking $1025  including shipping

« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2009, 01:57 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Musica Bella L/P Linestage - Jade Green - Trade in for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2009, 01:56 am »
 please note that the better pictures I promised have been posted above. Also, I have lowered the price for Audio Circle members noted above.

I have another early piece that was used for a while in our showroom that I will now let go.

Early version that was used for prototyping the Bella L/P circuit. Large polypropylene power supply filter capacitors. Purist approach with only two line level inputs, one set of line level outputs and SoniCap output coupling capacitors. Solid 1/2 Walnut face plate and control knobs. Don't be concerned about the prototype labeling as we will still stand behind this unit with a full 2 year parts and labor warranty

AC Member price: $799

VadimB

Is there any chance this unit may be outfitted with remote?

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Is there any chance this unit may be outfitted with remote?

Funny thing is that the Green unit had the custom remote system removed to install into the new BellaMax preamp is was traded in towards.

The custom remote system is no longer available as the well known company I was getting them from never returned any further communications which led us to seek out another source.

So the short answer in yes. We can install a remote in these units but it will be a couple weeks till we get our order in. Cost will be in the area of $200.