FS: Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai

Gaara

FS: Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai
« on: 1 Sep 2009, 01:02 pm »
Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai - SOLD

Description:
I purchased this unit in June 2003 and thought it was going to be the last dvd player I owned...and it was.  At the time this was a top of the line universal player that retailed for $900.  It was Pioneer's best player and works phenomenally to this day.  I used it for movies mostly and the occasional SACD and DVD-A.

Condition:
Well I have had this for 6 years and never once had a mechanical issue, its flawless.  There are a few chinks in the armor though, mainly a couple light scratches on the top of the unit and some rub marks around the edges.  I also could not find the original screws for the feet, and ended up stealing one superfluous one that held the lid down.

As you can see in the pics I also added some dynamat extreme for damping.  The lid is covered with it to prevent ringing, and there is some sparsely applied inside the unit.

Terms:
This will be packaged well with the manual, remote and upgraded 14g power cord. Accepting Paypal (add 3%), money order, or personal check. I will only sell to a buyer with verifiable good feedback. I have feedback on Head-Fi, Club Polk and on Audiogon.  For sale in the US only.[/QUOTE]

« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2009, 11:01 pm by Gaara »

Gaara

Re: FS: Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai
« Reply #1 on: 8 Sep 2009, 03:08 pm »
boxed up and ready to go

Gaara

« Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2009, 11:36 am »
$175 w/ split shipping

Gaara

« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2009, 02:07 am »