Response RAM 301s - sold/ Year End Clearance alot left!!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
I currrently have two RAM 301 amplifiers available at heavily discounted prices.

One was just sent back after spending some time with Luois at Omega Speakers. This amp has a beautiful Cherry face plate (as shown) and is in perfect condition. Will come with Electro Harmonix 12AU7 tubes. Asking price of $600 including shipping.

The second piece has a Black Walnut face and is a personal demo that has never left the building. Low hours and also in pefect condition. Also $600 including shipping.

I also have Black Aluminum face plates if you prefer.

Also arriving soon will be one of the RAM 301 amps from TNT-Audio reviewer Scott Faller. He will be keeping one of these amps and sending me the second. These amps are still be used in his ongoing speaker reviews. You can also read the review of the RAM 301 at TNT-Audio.com.

For further information on these amplifiers, please feel free to visit our website. We also have a lot of other great deals on a variety of audio gear on our year end sale on the Special, Demo and Used page of our website. Check it out!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Response RAM 301s - sold/ Year End Clearance alot left!!!
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jan 2004, 07:00 pm »
Both RAM 301 Signature amps have been sold. We do still have quite a bit of Used/Demo and Clearance items left so be sure to check out our website for what is still available.
  It all must go as we have a new exclusive product in the works that will require a lot of new space. Can't say much about it at this time but I will keep everyone posted.

Usher Reference 6 channel Class A amplifier
Usher Referance P-303 Preamplifier
Castle Durham 3 speakers
Usher X-708, X-718, CP-730 & CP-7388 speakers
Featured Audio Note 8 watt mono amplifiers, Preamp, CD Transport, DAC, Tuner, Speakers.
One last Usher Digital/DTS processor
MUCH MORE!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about any of the clearance products you see.