September Issue

ttan98

September Issue
« on: 27 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm »
I am looking forward towards reading this issue. Will it be made available on time?

ttan98

Re: September Issue
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2009, 11:23 pm »
It is September now, can you tell us why it is late in its publication?

bmwr75

« Reply #2 on: 4 Sep 2009, 01:43 am »
Chill out dude.  This is a free ezine done by volunteers.

JeffBrown

« Reply #3 on: 4 Sep 2009, 01:28 pm »
Thank you bmwr75.  It is true we are all volunteers.   As such our system works a bit different then some other magazines out there.  The magazine is "Owned" by Mark Marcantonio, he pays the bills, I am the Editor in Chief I manage the day to day operations of the magazine as well as go thought the articles every month to check for accuracy and grammar issues.  I then send it for layout and publication to another volunteer.  It just so happens that he is incredibly busy this week and hasn't finished the layout yet.  Once that is done, you can all enjoy our wonderful magazine. 

The magazine is usually available in the first week of every month.  We make every effort to get it out on the first or second, but please be patient none of us does this for a living.  Because we all have families and jobs, this typically becomes a weekend and late evening thing.  I would estimate the issue to be available sometime this weekend.

If you would like to join us you are welcome to volunteer as well.  Please contact me for more information.

Thank you all for reading Affordable$$Audio!

Jeff Brown
« Last Edit: 6 Sep 2009, 02:48 am by JeffBrown »

JeffBrown

« Reply #4 on: 7 Sep 2009, 03:05 am »
Thank you all for all of your patience.  We are anticipating a Tuesday 9/8 release.  It should be available first thing Tuesday Morning (Pacific time).

Thanks again,
Jeff Brown