Anyone have any experience with the Signalcable analog 2s...

LordCloud

I need some new interconnects and it's between the Signalcables and the Mapleshade Excaliburs.  I'm leaning towards the Mapleshades, but the Signalcables seem like a great deal.  Thanks. :?:

JoshK

« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2003, 02:46 am »
What is your price range?  I have a couple of Signal cable power chords.  One I use on my amp, the other on my sub.  Very good for the money and very well built. I haven't tried their IC's.  What is the rest of your system?

LordCloud

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2003, 02:09 pm »
Hi,
I'm trying to spend as little money as possible, I'm saving up for a pair of Swifts.  My current system : Music Angel tube preamp, AMC CD8B cdp, IRD Audio MB100 amps, modified NHT 1.3A speakers, Cableplex interconnects, Virtual Dynamics power cords, and Mapleshade Golden Helix speaker cable.  I don't have a lot of money, so I don't want to spend a lot of money.  I absolutely love my speaker cable, so I want the Mapleshade interconnects, but if the Signalcable is better or even just as good for a lot less money, then I'll grab those.

JoshK

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2003, 05:17 pm »
I say hold off on the ICs until after you get the speakers and can afford the best ICs that you'd want.  If you get the cheaper ones because you can afford them then you are going to doubt it for a long time and end up upgrading.