News form Ridge Street Audio Designs......

Robert C. Schult

News form Ridge Street Audio Designs......
« on: 29 Dec 2003, 01:23 am »
Hello AC'ers.

Wanted to give a couple of pieces of info that may be useful to some of you.

First, not sure if I had posted this ad here before so thought I would give you the link. There are some great deals on used cabling here. If you don't see what you're looking for, you may want to bookmark the link and check back as things get added from time to time.

Click on:  Midnight Silver Edition Used Cabling

Other Ads are still here:

Midnight Silver Edition Gen.II New Cabling
Poiema! New Cabling

Also, if you've been on the fence to give us a try, you really ought to before the first of the year. All our new cabling comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can purchase in confidence and minimize the risk of your investment. I mention this because shortly after the first of the year, we will be increasing our pricing by about 10-12%. Quotes that have been given within the last 30 days of when the increase takes place will be honored. I wished we didn't need to do this but, as we've grown and as we've introduced incremental improvements to our offerings, our costs have increased. So, if you’re in the market for cabling, don't put it off too long.

Last thing. I just want to say thank you for your part in making this site informative, enjoyable and, for Ridge Street Audio Designs, a great place to do business with folks who really care about their music playback. It's so much more rewarding to share our craft with true enthusiasts like the members on this site. I personally will continue to work hard to contribute the best I can to your music enjoyment.

Happy New Year to you all. Prosper and find good adventure in your journey!