MAC CuQ Speaker Cable Review

MAC - SteveH

• Industry Participant
    • My Audio Cables
MAC CuQ Speaker Cable Review
« on: 21 Jun 2009, 11:02 am »
Andy Fawcett of Audiophilia does a fine review of the MAC CuQ Sound Pipes. This review is one of several written about MAC. Please follow the link below and see what has been written about MACs to date.

http://www.audiophilia.com/wp/?p=1749

Enjoy!
Steve

bunky

Re: MAC CuQ Speaker Cable Review
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:14 pm »
I have been running a single run 6' pair of MAC CuQ speaker cables for about six months or so hooked up to my AudioPhysic Spark IV loudspeakers and i have come to the conclusion that they are not just a very good cable for the money but that the CuQ's are really very good speaker cables period.I run MAC palladium ICs from my CD source to my preamp and have just burned in a pair of the new cryoed Element twisted pair ultra ICs with a solid copper conductor and Eichmann bullet plug terminations between the preamp and power amp.the synergy with this combination of cables in my system is very nice indeed but i would like to audition a pair of MAC Mystic ICs between the pre and power amps sometime in the near future.Thanks....WCW III

MAC - SteveH

• Industry Participant
    • My Audio Cables
Re: MAC CuQ Speaker Cable Review
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2009, 12:21 pm »
Glad to hear the CuQs are working out for you. Enjoy!

The Palladiums are an exceptional IC. The synergy really comes into place with the MAC UltraSilver+ in between the PreAmp ---> Amp(s). The MAC Mystics just take that whole setup to another dimension! Just some thoughts on cables that compliment each other.
You might check the MAC Cables Recommendation page on our website.

You are always welcome to an audition.

Enjoy!
Steve