Where do we go now to talk about Response Audio?

Frihed91

Where do we go now to talk about Response Audio?
« on: 20 Jun 2009, 04:02 pm »
I see this is a Bella Extreme forum.  Where does one go to ask questions/make comments about Response Audio's retail products, in particular Audio Note?

Please don't say "The Answers Forum", maintained by Audio Note (sort of).  That place is deader than a Quaker Graveyard.

I am a big fan of Audio Note equipment and am an owner of a Meishu custom integrated, a CD 3.1 x/II and a number of AN IC (Vx, V, Lexus) and speaker (Lexus) cables.

It's a good thing this is an internet dealership, because if you were able to audition AN equipment, you would very likely soon be trying to madly figure out how to spend an amount of money you would never have before considered dropping on audio equipment. 

So, be careful.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Re: Where do we go now to talk about Response Audio?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2009, 04:52 pm »
Bill,

Please have a look at our updated Industry Participants policy.

Since you are assembling the kits, I think you can post about the assemblage service (as opposed to just dealing AN product) in your Bella Extreme Circle if someone asks about it.  We are also expanding (very soon) the Industry Talks area into several categories.  You may find one of them to be a better fit. 

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Where do we go now to talk about Response Audio?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2009, 01:58 am »
Hello Frihed91,
 Woodsyi is correct in that you can discuss anything regarding the AN Custom products as these are highly modified units based on the AN Kit designs which we do a lot with and have been very popular products for us.

In regards to AN finished product from the UK, we have to be careful at the moment as thhis is a retail product and not well suited under our "Manufacturers" circle. Better to email or call.

As woodsyi also mentioned, there may be a more appropriate place to discuss these products in the Industry Talks area in the near future.