Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII - Pictures & updates

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII - Pictures & updates
« on: 5 May 2009, 06:59 pm »
 Here are a few pictures of the new Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII chassis. The front panel on this particular chassis is constructed of some beautiful Pommele Sapele over solid 1/2" thick Bubinga. Countless front panel options are available.

This pictures shows the chassis along with some of it's siblings. You will notice the width is the same as the twin chassis Perfetto linetstage shown on the bottom two shelves of the center rack.

« Last Edit: 7 May 2009, 03:06 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: The new Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII Chassis - Pictures
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2009, 03:05 am »
We are now taking orders on an initial 5 piece introductory run at special pricing.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/bella%203205%20mk3.htm

Two version of the MKIII are available..... The Signature is the standard unit with the Reference moving up to the VH Audio V-Cap Teflon capacitors used in the coupling positions.

We did not just through previous versions into a different chassis. Every aspect of the MKIII has been refined and improved.

We had a custom mains transformer designed for the 3205 MKIII which utilizes full shielding providing a dead quiet presentation. A new power supply board has been developed for the MKIII allowing for a much cleaner and even quieter internal layout. An aluminum shield is used to separate the power supply from the analog circuits to further reduce RFI noise.

The input circuit of the MK III has been further refined and the complete analog circuit no longer uses a circuit board....only 100% point-to-point wiring for the MK III. Input signal wiring is handled by a version of the wiring used to make up our Musica Bella MB Series cables.

A new bias layout has been employed to make bias adjustments a quick, simple procedure taking only a few minutes. No more swapping multimeter leads and/or burning your fingures.

The new Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII amplifiers are available as a straight power amp or with a single input being fed through a volume control (Alps Blue or Custom Gold Point stepped attenuation with Dale RN resistors).

Interested parties can contact me for turnaround times.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII - Pictures & updates
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2009, 06:59 pm »
 We have now started taking orders on the new custom built Bella Extreme 3205 MKIII amplifiers but due to some setbacks with suppliers, I am behind at the benches getting caught up on other custom systems.

Our demo unit, shown above, is producing beautiful music in our showroom and interested parties in the area are more than welcome to stop in for an audition. However, turnaround times are delayed until I get caught up.

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2009, 09:04 pm »
Nice work, Bill!

I love how the woods contrast against the high tech polished look of the other audio components. It's gotta have the guts, but it don't hurt if it's wrapped up in a groovy chassis.

The gear looks great.  :thumb:

Cheers

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2009, 03:31 pm »
Thanks Dayglow,
 Wiat till you see some of the next few "BellaMax" preamplifiers I am building :wink: Two pieces in the works with some unique chassis designs.

And.......... I just came across some beautiful Japanese Tamo Ash and Figured Cherry veneers.

Oh, by the way, here is a page put together to show a few custom pieces built recently.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/product%20gallery.htm