Byteme Digital Consulting virtual doors are now open.

byteme

I've been moonlighting for a couple years now doing some consulting and custom installations of home theaters, mainly for friends, family and referrals.  Over the last couple months I've been working on some things to get set up as a distributor.  Well, those things have worked out and I've now got access to the following brands:

Belden
Faroudja
Fujitsu
Harman Kardon
In Floor Woofer System
JVC
Leviton
Lutron
Middle Atlantic
Mitsubishi VCR / DVD
Panamax
Panasonic Video
Peerless
Philips
Polk Audio
ProFlex Interconnect
QED
Replay TV
Rockustics
SharpVision
Terk
Universal Remote
Velodyne

Now, I don't have full access to everything in every line, however I can get some pretty decent prices on certain things.  In my research thus far on the pricing I've been given in some cases the prices are very good in others they are pretty average.  If you have specific requests within these lines, drop me an email or PM me and I'll see if they carry it and what I can get it for.

Everything is brand new, factory sealed, 1st quality and fully warranted.  

I've debated whether or not to open this up to a wider audience, but I've gotten so much from everyone here at the circle that I thought maybe I could give some back.  Please remember, this is a moonlighting endeavor for me - I'm not looking to retire at 40, quit my day job (although I'd like to!!) or get rich doing it.  I'm doing this simply to try and pass on some possible savings and give you access to some pretty strong home theater or 2 channel gear at closer to wholesale.

Thanks for looking!

Brian

MaxCast

« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2003, 09:43 pm »
Pretty cool, Byteme.  Or should we call you Mr. Treinen  now :D
Good luck !!

byteme

« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2003, 09:51 pm »
Quote from: MaxCast
Pretty cool, Byteme.  Or should we call you Mr. Treinen  now :D
Good luck !!
Thanks - and no, please, I much prefer informal.  Mr. Byteme  maybe?? :wink:  

Byteme is still just fine!

audiojerry

« Reply #3 on: 17 Dec 2003, 11:26 pm »
Best of luck!

It just hit me: Byte me; 2 words  :lol:  
I always thought it was pronounced byteem, like in sixteen  

I'm not sure I'd want to insult my new customers by introducing myself that way, though

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #4 on: 17 Dec 2003, 11:39 pm »
Best of Luck in your new venture :hyper:  , hard work does pay off ! And thanks for the offer to "save a few bucks" !  :D

TheChairGuy

« Reply #5 on: 18 Dec 2003, 06:07 am »
Quite cool, Byteme.   Best of luck.  Post every once in a while in Commercial Post area again to remind us of the lines that you reprsent and sell, will ya'?

Don't byte off more than you can handle - keep the day job, it pays for your moonlighting endeavor!!!

What do you handle in Peerless - the whole driver lineup?

I wish I could retire at 40.  I'm 40.  :?

byteme

« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2003, 12:56 pm »
Quote from: TheChairGuy
Quite cool, Byteme.   Best of luck.  Post every once in a while in Commercial Post area again to remind us of the lines that you reprsent and sell, will ya'?

Don't byte off more than you can handle - keep the day job, it pays for your moonlighting endeavor!!!

What do you handle in Peerless - the whole driver lineup?

I wish I could retire at 40.  I'm 40.  :?

Good idea, thanks!  All the peerless stuff I can get is TV/Plasma/projector mounts of various types.  I didn't know they even made that stuff!!

So far, in my looking the best deals are on HK receivers, Polk, Panamax and Velodyne.  Altough I haven't been through the whole list yet!

Psychicanimal

« Reply #7 on: 18 Dec 2003, 04:20 pm »
I sincerely wish you the best in your startup--from my heart!

If you need anything let me know.

As you know, I've been aggressively working on the power delivery/noise control for quite some time.   Never forget cryo treating makes improvements w/out the need to do readjustments down the audio/video chain.  Once you find a suitable cryo facility you can buy outlets in bulk, treat them and then burn them in your basement.

With psychic power and primal intensity,

P/A

TheChairGuy

« Reply #8 on: 19 Dec 2003, 12:06 am »
Hell, I didn't know Peerless made stands and mounts...that's how out of touch with video I am.  

The Perrless you are talking about is Peerless Industries (the video-type guys).  I thought ou meant Peerless, the divison of the large Danish outfit that also makes Scan-Speak drivers and such.

These guys:

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=137

byteme

« Reply #9 on: 19 Dec 2003, 04:11 am »
Quote from: TheChairGuy
Hell, I didn't know Peerless made stands and mounts...that's how out of touch with video I am.  

The Perrless you are talking about is Peerless Industries (the video-type guys).  I thought ou meant Peerless, the divison of the large Danish outfit that also makes Scan-Speak drivers and such.

These guys:

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=137

I hear you.  I included them on the list because of the same reason.  Had I know it was all mounting hardware they wouldn't have been on the list.  I was going to print out a hard copy of the items I have access to via this distributor but it would have been nearly 400 pages!!