from   Edgar Veidth <ecveidth@googlemail.com>
to   maxcast@qtm.net,
Mark Fenlon <support@markaudio.com>
date   Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM
subject   MARK DIKOVICS PROBLEM AT OPEN BAFFLE FORUM
mailed-by   googlemail.com
hide details 2:37 PM (3 hours ago)
Dear MAXCAST:
Mr. Mark Fenlon of Mark Audio give me good support and advices, maybe at the same day of this problem.
So afew days Iam trying place a new message to thank Mark Audio good support and kind service, but I can't get
put a new message at the thread at Open Baffle section.

Than I want thanks Mr. Fenlon huge patience with me and ask to you post this emal at the message board at the OB Forum.
I was feel Mr. Dikovics are the factory man when I place that blame post on the forum.

I wish said Mark Audio give me a first class treatment and the Alpair 10 Full Range is the best 6 inches FR I see in my
life and I recommend both to the audiophilçes and audiohobbist.
My apologies to the Mark Audio brand and to Mr. Fenlon.
Sincerely, Edgar

sound quality or better at a lower price. This is a great and affordable product.

So I wish ask to the administrator of the OB section to remove this TOPIC ( CUSTUMER SUFFER AGGRESSION etc...)
of the OB forum chart, as the Mark Audio brand have no guilty on this case.
Thankyou and my apologies to the Mark Audio brand,
Sincerely,  Edgar

Fullrange

Re: THANKS TO MARK AUDIO AND MR. FENLON
« Reply #1 on: 3 May 2009, 06:12 pm »
Hmmm,

Does this mean that you were confused, blamed a number of people based on your mis-understanding, and are now trying to say that you are sorry for slinging peoples names into the mud before you knew what you were speaking of?

Well that's not a very responsible use of a public forum, is it.

Nope