time to Scratch the Vandersteen itch,please if you have heard ????

2bigears

:D always been interested in 5A's.has anyone heard them,can you speak on them please.i had a chance 8 months ago to buy a set for 8k,i as usual took too long in the think-mode and they sold in one day.even in this economy,they do not hit the Gon that often.hummmm.life is too short,i need to hear these.will the 5A prices drop when the 7A's come out.is there even such a thing in the works as the 7A ??  thks [Revs for sale cheap,maybe] :D

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
:D always been interested in 5A's.has anyone heard them,can you speak on them please.i had a chance 8 months ago to buy a set for 8k,i as usual took too long in the think-mode and they sold in one day.even in this economy,they do not hit the Gon that often.hummmm.life is too short,i need to hear these.will the 5A prices drop when the 7A's come out.is there even such a thing in the works as the 7A ??  thks [Revs for sale cheap,maybe] :D

You have already heard from me numerous times on the 5A's virtues. You can also read tons from very happy owners over at Audiogon.

If you see 5A's for $8k, you should drop everything and buy them!!

I don't think prices for 5A's won't drop due to the 7A's.   The 7A's are more than double the price and I don't think you will see lots of people selling their 5A's to buy 7A's.  Also, you can upgrade parts of your 5A's to approach what the 7A's can do.

Here is what the 7A's look like:

George

2bigears

:D  thks George,that new speaker looks like he just went bigger and sweeter to look at.ok,sounds bigger too,most likely.i sure missed the boat on that pair for 8. :duh: i had a deal in the Washington State and Richard was going to make me drive 1500 one way miles to get them as he red stamped shipping to me.he is a speaker mad-man,crazy scientist types :lol:  the look is 'ON'...... :D