Curious about "Soundsmith" cartridges????

Delta Wave

Re: Curious about "Soundsmith" cartridges????
« Reply #40 on: 26 Jan 2012, 07:44 pm »
When they finally release it, a device for setting up cartridges.

http://www.sound-smith.com/cartright/index.html

Now that is spiffy, I do love the useful tweaking tools...

dlaloum

« Reply #41 on: 28 Jan 2012, 07:35 am »
Any word out there about a software version of this?

orthobiz

« Reply #42 on: 28 Jan 2012, 11:26 am »
Both versions coming out at the end of the first quarter of this year. I wrote to SoundSmith recently and that was the reply.

I am holed up in Northern lower Michigan, this looks like an item that somehow we could share as a club or something...don't know if I could justify the expense on its own merits...

Paul

TomS

« Reply #43 on: 28 Jan 2012, 11:42 am »
Both versions coming out at the end of the first quarter of this year. I wrote to SoundSmith recently and that was the reply.

I am holed up in Northern lower Michigan, this looks like an item that somehow we could share as a club or something...don't know if I could justify the expense on its own merits...

Paul
Paul,

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I don't expect to swap carts that often but it sure would be nice to have one available. Maybe we need "time shares"  :thumb:

Tom

orthobiz

« Reply #44 on: 28 Jan 2012, 12:16 pm »
Paul,

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I don't expect to swap carts that often but it sure would be nice to have one available. Maybe we need "time shares"  :thumb:

Tom

I hang out on a 914 Porsche site and they have some obscure tools that make the rounds successfully.

Paul

Delta Wave

« Reply #45 on: 28 Jan 2012, 12:35 pm »
I've been a bit curious about the "Fogzometer" (spelling?) too, has anyone used one?