Entry Level Purity Preamplifier w/Phono Option now available

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Bella Extreme has now released the entry level Purity LP Preamplifier. Available with or without a built in phono stage (same circuit as the Bella Phono). We have designed a new chassis for this product constructed of Baltic Birch ply with various real wood veneer options that will be used until our official production chassis are released.

Priced at only $2,499 linestage only / $2,999 with phono. 5 year parts and labor warranty - Limited time pricing

Further details: http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity%20preamp.htm
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2009, 03:31 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2009, 03:13 am »
Forgot to mention, for a short period of time we will offer this preamp in a nice Bamboo or Walnut Burl veneer at no additional cost.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2009, 02:35 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2009, 03:12 pm »
Hello Everyone,
 I have had a few questions come in regarding the new affordable Purity L/P. First I would like to ask anyone who has questions to please post them in the thread as not to make it look like I am bumping. This also helps others who may have the same questions and prevent myself from having to answer the same question numerous times.

I think this should cover most questions I have received and those that are sure to be asked.

) The Purity L/P is available as a linestage only as well as with the built in phono stage. (hence the two prices). To make assembly easier, we use the same Baltic Birch board in both versions. The linestage only version obviously does not have the phono circuit installed.

) The phono stage used in the Purity L/P is the exact same circuit (including power supply) as that in the Bella Phono stand alone phono stages currently out on audition tours as can be found in our forum.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=35.0

) Units with the phono stage use independent power supplies and fuses for each the analog stage and phono stage.

) Linestage only versions can later be updated to incorporate the phono stage but the end cost will be more due to the additional labor of peace-mealing.

) The Purity L/P is not to be compared with our Purity Extreme soon to be officially released. The Purity Extreme uses much more advanced concepts such as being fully dual mono, balanced, advanced power supply and much more. The Purity L/P was brought forward as an affordable alternative for those looking at preamps in the $5k-$6k range.

BONUS: For any Audio Circle member purchasing either version of the Purity L/P, we will be including a 1M pair of Clarity Labs Emberglow or Harvest interconnect cable AND a 5 ft Pro14S power cord. ($170 value).

Thanks for all the inquiries but please remember to post further questions, comments or concerns within this thread so everyone following along is kept up to date.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2009, 02:36 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2009, 07:16 pm »
Forgot to mention, for a short period of time we will offer this preamp in a nice Bamboo or Walnut Burl veneer at no additional cost.

Seeing as how it would be easier (and probably quicker) to sand your driveway with a cheap Skill palm sander, only 2 pieces with the Bamboo veneer will be made available at no additional cost.
« Last Edit: 24 Feb 2009, 02:36 am by Response Audio »

django11

• Canuckistani
Re: Affordable Purity Preamplifier w/Phono Option now available
« Reply #4 on: 24 Feb 2009, 02:11 am »
Affordable?  How much for the expensive ones?   :scratch:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Entry Level Purity Preamplifier w/Phono Option now available
« Reply #5 on: 24 Feb 2009, 03:18 am »
I changed the title of this thread as "affordable" is a subjective term.

I better clarity a few things in regard to the Purity L/P vs the Purity Extreme. The L/P is our entry level preamp which utilizes much of the design 'concepts' of the Extreme but is at nowhere near the level of the Extreme. In time, the L/P will also go into full production chassis just as will the Bella Phono.

We wanted to offer these units in a standard enclosure for a limited time as an introductory special as mentioned on the webpages. In time, all the Bella products will be housed in new enclosures that are currently being designed. At this time, we are making all enclosures in house but we will stop this once our production chassis are released.

The Bella Phono and Purity L/P are products within our "first tier" lineup and are to be considered our entry level products.

django11

• Canuckistani
Re: Entry Level Purity Preamplifier w/Phono Option now available
« Reply #6 on: 27 Feb 2009, 02:31 am »
I appreciate your changing it.  "Affordable" made me feel quite poor because I can't afford it. :wink: