Special interconnect promotion!

Wayne1

« on: 5 Dec 2003, 09:40 pm »
Today I remembered I still had a partial spool of Belden 89259 left over, from when I used to make Type 1 and Type 2 interconnect cables.

I thought I would offer a special deal on some Type 1 interconnects made with the Eichmann Bullet Plugs. This will only run through the end of the year or until the spool is empty.

This audio interconnect is made from a single run of Belden 89259. This has a 22 gauge, stranded copper center conductor, insulated with foamed Teflon. It has a braided copper shield and a Teflon outer jacket. This cable is covered in Techflex for protection. It is terminated with the astounding Eichmann Bullet Plugs. This is an amazing cable for the price.

0.5 meter pair for $45.00
1.0 meter pair for $50.00

Shipping is additional.

The cables will be broken in on the Audio Dharma Cable Cooker for at least 48 hours. The cables are marked with the direction of current flow.

Type 1 Interconnects

Happy Holidays!

JoshK

« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2003, 09:54 pm »
damn that is a good price!  You couldn't DIY for that price!  The Eichmanns alone would set you back $30.

bubba966

« Reply #2 on: 5 Dec 2003, 10:01 pm »
Wayne, what would be good uses for a cable like this?

I've got new sub IC's on the list of cabling I'd like to replace at some point and was figuring I'd do it with M-80 sub cables. But I've not done much in the way of comparing sub IC's as I didn't think it'd make much of a difference.

Do you think there'd be much of a difference between the two if used as sub IC's?

If it makes any difference I'm using a pair of M&K 12" subs in a stacked arrangement.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #3 on: 5 Dec 2003, 10:09 pm »
Good IC's for a headphone amp, IMO.

Wayne1

« Reply #4 on: 5 Dec 2003, 10:10 pm »
Bubba,

The 89259 is a good cable. I do feel that the M-80 is a better cable.
Even for subwoofer use.

If you can afford it, go for the M-80 while it is on sale.

The difference I hear, is the M-80 seems to go deeper and it does have better articulation.

I believe there may be comparisons posted over on Harmonic Discord by Tyson.

JoshK

« Reply #5 on: 5 Dec 2003, 10:13 pm »
would be good for use with all the Sharp 1-bit mini systems everyone has been buying!

bubba966

« Reply #6 on: 5 Dec 2003, 10:29 pm »
Quote from: Wayne1
The difference I hear, is the M-80 seems to go deeper and it does have better articulation.

Well, that's what a sub needs. So it looks like I'll have to go for the M-80's at a later point as the sub IC's are down the priority list a bit. Gotta get speaker cables for the mains before that... :wink: