FS: Nikko Gamma 1 FM Tuner - Beautiful - SOLD SOLD SOLD

spence

Here's one of the nicest Nikko Gamma 1 FM tuners you'll see. Asking $130. Payment by USPS money order or personal check. Your check will have to completely clear both banks before shipment (approx. 10 days). Pics available. Email me here: davids39@bigplanet.com
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2009, 03:21 am by spence »

spence

Re: FS: Nikko Gamma 1 FM Tuner - Beautiful
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2009, 01:56 pm »
Price dropped. This is a really nice one!

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2009, 07:59 pm »
that's top dollar for that tuna, but i have to wonder why - it's still a freaking bargain, cuz it's as good or better than many other costlier tunas, both sonically, and reception-wise.  if it's as nice as the seller says (pics???), it's a steal for its performance.  i wouldn't trade one for a tandberg 3001a, if i had to actually keep it and use it.   :wink:

doug s.

spence

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2009, 10:10 pm »
Hi Doug,
  Yeah, it's top dollar, but in the grand scheme of good analog audio, it's pretty cheap. Condition dictates price too don't forget. I can send you a pic if you'd like to post it here. I'm not sure how to do it. I don't see an upload feature here like on some other sites.

Thanks,
Dave

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2009, 12:25 am »
Hi Doug,
  Yeah, it's top dollar, but in the grand scheme of good analog audio, it's pretty cheap. Condition dictates price too don't forget. I can send you a pic if you'd like to post it here. I'm not sure how to do it. I don't see an upload feature here like on some other sites.

Thanks,
Dave
perhaps my point was missed - "top dollar" for this is a freaking bargain, imo!   :wink:  i have owned two of these, i still have one.  amazing sound, and excellent reception ability.  if yours is in cherry condition, $130 is an excellent price.

re: loading pics, all you need to do is go to the gallery here, open one up for your use, and upload your pics.  if you cannot figure out how to do it, i will be happy to upload it to my gallery if you wanna email it to me.  pm me and i will send you my email address...

doug s.

spence

« Reply #5 on: 7 Feb 2009, 12:46 am »
PM sent. Thanks Doug!

EDS_

« Reply #6 on: 7 Feb 2009, 02:21 am »
I'm interested.

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2009, 02:22 am »
to post pics from the gallery, right click on your pic from the gallery, select "copy image location", then go to write a message to the forum thread; click on the "insert image" icon in the message options (below the "italic" option); then paste the image location. 

the image location will go between the two brackets:  ]-your image here-[

yes, this is an immaculate looking speciman!  :green:

doug s.

spence

« Reply #8 on: 7 Feb 2009, 05:33 am »
Thank you sir! I'm gonna miss this thing. Unfortunatly for me, the only place I can listen to the radio is in the car. Oh woe is me..... :(