SOLD: (2) 6' Black Sand Statement One PC's $850 for the pair + shipping

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
The Statement One is the flagship power cord from John at Black Sand Cable.  It is a nice step up from the very well received and respected Silver Reference Mk V power cord.

I have owned both cords for roughly 16 months (I am the original owner) and they have been primarily used on different tube mono blocks in my system.  I also did try them on source gear and power conditioners with very good results.

My asking price of $950 for the pair is more than 50% of the list price and will allow somebody to get a really nice deal.  If you only want a single 6' cord, the price is $500 + shipping.

While these cords aren't inexpensive, they sound better to me than cords from Purist, Nordost, Cardas, Harmonic Tech, Shunyata, PS Audio, Acoustic Zen, Audience, and Fusion Audio, VH Audio (some of which cost significantly more than the list price of the Statement One cords, let alone their sale price!!).

Here are a couple pictures of the Statement One power cords (these aren't mine, but mine look exactly the same):

Thanks,

George
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2009, 09:48 pm by zybar »

zybar

• Volunteer
Get those credit cards out people!

zybar

• Volunteer
Ok, in an attempt to move these great power cords today, I just knocked another $100 off my asking price.

For today (1/19/06) only, you can get a pair of 6' Black Sand Cable Statement One PC's for $850 + Shipping.

If they don't sell today, the price goes back up to $950 and I will list them on Audiogon as well.

Thanks,

George

zybar

• Volunteer
6 hours left in the sale...

Hurry Up for a great a deal!

RichardS

pm sent....

zybar

• Volunteer
pm sent....

E-mail sent and sale pending.

George

zybar

• Volunteer