Signature 30.2 wins Amplifier of the Year in HiFi-Voice poll!

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
I just received an email from Daniel Březina of www.hifi-voice.com (a magazine in the Czech Republic with more than 30,000 readers) informing me that the Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 won first place in their "2008 Amplifier of the Year" readers poll!  8)

This is a nice way to start your Monday morning  :green:

Thank you to Daniel / HiFI-Voice and all their readers who voted!  I am very honored!

Best regards,

Vinnie

MttBsh

Congratulations Vinnie, certainly a well deserved award!

On the wise recommendation of doctor Dan Mason, I bought the amazing Clari-T when it was first introduced, then upgraded to the dual-mono Clari-T, then to the Sig 30, and very recently to the 30.2.  Each step of this sonic evolution has brought greater listening pleasure, but for me the 30.2 is where it all came together. Like a fine bottle of red wine, the 30.2 is where the music truly opens up, breathes, blossoms and releases it's full favor. The cork is out and the musical genie has been freed. Thank you Vinnie for making the best amplifier I've ever heard.

Matt

hmen

Congratulations Vinnie! Now that I've owned a 30.2 for a couple of weeks it's easy to see why it keeps winning awards.

Howard
« Last Edit: 6 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm by hmen »

Alwayswantmore

Wow Vinnie. You just keep knocking it out of the park! Congratulations. Just think of of all the unfortunate folks spending more and getting less from other vendors. Those of us in the know are a fortunate group. Kent

TONEPUB

Congrats!  It's a great little amp, no question...

Eadron

Congrats also from here! :thumb:

Yes, every time I listen to my rig I'm amazed by the sound of the RWA Isabella + 30.2 -combo, especially it's very natural, balanced sound. Everything sounds just damn good! :drool: It's a definite winner and a keeper! Thank you, Vinnie!

Jouni

PS. I think the RWA gear makes every system sound better  :D!

IronLion

:beer:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Hey Vinnie.....

A job well done... :beer:

Chris

pardales

Congratulations!!!  :beer:
« Last Edit: 7 Jan 2009, 05:28 pm by pardales »

krmathis

Congratulations!  :D
Greetings from a happy Signature 30.2 owner up north.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Signature 30.2 wins Amplifier of the Year in HiFi-Voice poll!
« Reply #10 on: 14 Jan 2009, 03:06 am »
All,

THANK YOU!  :beer:

I really appreciate all your kind words and continued support!

Best wishes,

Vinnie

schw06

Re: Signature 30.2 wins Amplifier of the Year in HiFi-Voice poll!
« Reply #11 on: 14 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm »
Vinnie,
   What a well deserved honor! The combination of 30.2 with Zu definition II's is nothing short of jaw dropping! Bravo!
Dave