VR-7SE for sale

htradtk

VR-7SE for sale
« on: 4 Jan 2009, 05:25 pm »
To those who are interested,

There is a pair of VR-7SE Speakers for sale on ebay, $17,995 plus $500 shipping.

Henry

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Re: VR-7SE for sale
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2009, 05:32 pm »
How do these sound compared to the VR5 anniversaries?....anyone.

htradtk

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jan 2009, 05:45 pm »
Gavin,

Havn't heard these babies, with the added super tweeter and larger woofers, I'm sure there very close to sounding like the VR-9's. How come the VR-7's are not on the VSA web site?

Henry

Delacroix

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2009, 05:47 pm »
They are also listed on A'gon, by AudioPimp, who offered them last month too but have dropped the price a little I believe. It's a great price but I don't even want to start thinking about this........

disco

• Industry Participant
    • Supra HiFi
« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan 2009, 06:04 pm »
The VR7 is not on the website because Albert is no longer making them. The new VR77(you may see it at CES) is taking the VR7's place. I owned the VR7 before I got a pair of VR9's. The 7 is an amazing speaker! It has the top end transparency of the 9's, but the 9's blow it away in midrange liquidity and mid bass/bass musicality. I just can not get the kind of bass I get from the 9's out of any speaker or speaker/sub combo including the 7's. That is a great deal on AG for the 7's, but keep in mind this is a big speaker(actually bigger then the 9's). The new VR77 will be in a similar cabinet to the VR9.

arthurs

« Reply #5 on: 4 Jan 2009, 06:10 pm »
Great...another VS speaker to fall in love with at CES, I'm still not over the 9 at RMAF   :o

disco

• Industry Participant
    • Supra HiFi
« Reply #6 on: 4 Jan 2009, 07:06 pm »
Great...another VS speaker to fall in love with at CES, I'm still not over the 9 at RMAF   :o

Me either. I am so glad I own a pair  :icon_lol:

arthurs

« Reply #7 on: 4 Jan 2009, 08:17 pm »

Scott doing his end zone dance....   :D :thumb:

disco

• Industry Participant
    • Supra HiFi
« Reply #8 on: 5 Jan 2009, 02:48 am »

Scott doing his end zone dance....   :D :thumb:

Yeah Baby!