You are all correct!
A little history..... I stumbled upon Trafomatic accidentally while looking for a Chinese custom magnetics company for a power electronics job I was working on at the time. In one of my searches they popped out, and being from my native country I got in contact. They proved responsive and designed an excellent transformer for a high power battery charger that I was developing. Later, during my visit, we met and it turned out that we share common interests and very similar business philosophy and ethics (and many a deal was made by a simple handshake or, these days, a phone call, SMS message or email).
Now, at the beginning of the 5th year of cooperation, our relationship is multifaceted:
1. ENG Vista, Inc. (est. 2000) and Trafomatic, LTD. (est. 1997) are two separate, independently owned companies.
2. ENG Vista represents Trafomatic.
3. ENG Vista does an occasional consulting job for Trafomatic.
4. ENG Vista owns the Vista-Audio brand.
5. Vista-Audio uses custom magnetics made by Trafomatic exclusively for us.
It's been a fun ride so far, and it will continue to be - we never forget that our customers and vendors are our biggest supporters. Both companies are going through the current economic turmoil with strong balance sheets and we vigorously invest in new programs.